Answered on October 08,2019
A person belonging to SCs or STs in West Bengal cannot be deemed to get benefits of an SC or ST in Assam.
So a person notified as Scheduled Caste in one state cannot claim the same status in another state on the basis that he is declared as Scheduled Caste/Tribe in the first state.
- क्या में गुजरात में जाति प्रमनपात्र निकलवा सकता हु ? मे मूलरूप से राजस्थान से हु लेकिन में पिचले दस साल से गुजरात मे रह रहा हूँ और यही मेरी कॉलेज तक कि पढ़ाई हुई हैं
- I was born in Karnataka. But after marriage living in Kerala. I have scheduled caste certificate from Karnataka. Now I want to get caste certificate from Kerala state. What is the procedure?
- Am I eligible to receive Dr.muthulakshmi intercase marriage scheme benefits when marriage is registered in Mahal not in temple?
- I am from pondicherry and my husband from tamil nadu.We are going to settle at pondicherry. Can my baby avail govt seat at higher education ? can I get residence certificate and community certificate?
- What are the list of sub castes in Koravan community in Tamilnadu?
- I applied community certificate for my son on 01-06-2022, with the application number, I searched for a community certificate, but it shows no records found, now what to do?
- Can I take e caste certificate print from Kerala. Will I need village officer to sign?
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.