Answered on July 15,2019
You have to get a new income certificate as the validity of your income certificate got expired.
Please follow the below steps to apply for income certificate online in Karnataka.
Go to www.nadakacheri.karnataka.gov.in and click on “Online Application”
Choose "Apply Online" from the drop-down menu.
Then user will get Nadakacheri Login page, Enter Mobile number
Click on ‘HOME button to enter Nadakacheri home page.
Put the mouse over NEW REQUEST menu to see all services (Caste Certificates, Income Certificates, Residence/Domicile Certificates, Widow Certificates, Unemployment Certificate, OBC Certificates, Population Certificates).
Choose Income certificate and then it will prompt whether you require certificate in English or Kannada.
Enter user details, all fields shown in Red are compulsory.
Select the mode of delivery,as NadaKacheri or Registered Post
And upload the required documents for the Income certificate. Red colour labels indicates compulsory fields and remaining fields are optional but need produce for easy and fast process of applications. And then click on ‘Save’ to save or ‘Cancel’ for cancelation.
Click on ‘Save’ button, then will generate ACK no, and user will receive same ACK no to his mobile.
Click ‘OK’ button, then Click on ‘Online Payment’ button to pay the application fees. Then will show the following message as below. Click ‘OK’ to proceed or ‘Cancel’ to cancel the payment.
In the bill payment page, choose the card payment: Cedit Cards, Internet Banking, Debit Cards, Select the Card Type, and click on ‘Make Payment’.
Provide required details then click on ‘Make Payment’.
The application will be accepted only after successful online payment of application fees. After successful payment, ACK no. will appear in concerned Nadakacheri’s for further process of application. And final certificate will be issued from the concerned Nadakacheri center.
- How can i convert my kannada income certificate to english? Write Answer
- What is the validity period of cast and income certificate issued in Karnataka in 17/01/2018? Write Answer
- Can I make new income certificate before 6 months of expiry of old income certificate in Karnataka? Write Answer
- ಜಾತಿ ಮತ್ತು ಆದಾಯ ಪ್ರಮಾಣ ಪತ್ರದಲ್ಲಿ ಊರಿನ ಹೆಸರು ತಪ್ಪಾಗಿದೆ ಅದನ್ನು ಹೇಗೆ ಸರಿಪಡಿಸಿಕೊಳ್ಳುವ ದು? Write Answer
- I applied for "Income Certificate". Payment was successful but CAN ID varala. Check pannathula certificate return ayiduchunu katuthu. Vera engaiyavethu apply pannalum CAN ID Kula pogala vellilaiyum apply panna mudila. What to do? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Task Master Gulf
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.