If I have paid excess tax, how will it be refunded to me ?

Thanseer Thanseer
Answered on December 29,2017

The excess tax can be claimed as refund by filing your Income-tax return. It will be refunded to you by crediting it in your bank account through ECS transfer. The department has been making efforts to settle refund claims at the earliest.

Hey , can you help?
Answer this question