Answered on June 07,2019
As you are staying in Bangalore for shorter duration, you dont need to pay road tax in Bangalore. If you are staying in Bangalore for more than 11 months, then you need to pay road tax and get your vehicle re-registered.
As you keep on roaming, it is better to keep bills at toll plaza near the Karnataka border with you. This will help if cops catch you for anything related to road tax.
Answered on November 11,2019
You can check this video to calculate the road tax to be paid in Bangalore.
- I have a Honda Brio Car registered in Indira Nagar RTO in Bangalore in 2013. I have recently shifted to Pune with my car. I have few questions (1) How do I get getting NOC certificate from Bangalore RTO being in Pune ? Any recommended agents/services ? (2) How long this NOC certificate is valid for ? (3) Do I have to change my car registration number in Maharashtra after getting NOC ? (4) In case if I want to driver my Bangalore registered car in Pune for approx. 2 to 3 years, should I change my car to Maharashtra number ? (5) What if I don't want to change my car number and if I obtain NOC ? Can I driver with NOC for 3 years ? (6) If NOC is not valid for 2 years, can I pay road tax in Pune and keep my car number as is ? (7) How do I get road tax refund from Bangalore RTO ?
- Can I ride my TN registered bike in Karnataka without an NOC. If I do not wish to re-register, am I eligible to ride my bike without NOC?. Is there any other documents required to ride it in Karnataka? Does traffic police have the right to ask for the NOC? What is the fine amount if I ride without an NOC (if at all it is an offence) I heard from traffic police that the fine can be paid only in court. And vehicle should be got from there only. Is that true?
- I already holding 4 wheeler license and now need to apply for 2 wheeler license too. When I tried to apply for 2 wheeler learners license via online, clicked on the second option as already having license number and put the 4 wheeler license number over there, but its showing as invalid license number as alert. Why it's responding like this? And what is the solution to proceed ahead to get Learners license?
- I am transferring my car from Bangalore to Hyderabad. I am closing my loan and planning to apply for NOC. How much time will it take for the NOC to be issued ? Will it be delivered to address given in Form 28 or do I have to collect it personally ? Also, as i am closing the loan do i need to first apply for hypothetication removal before applying NOC or i can directly apply for NOC ?
- My RC is lost. My car is registered to Pune MH 12 and I have NOC for Bangalore RTO. I need to cancel NOC from Pune RTO. How can I get non-utilization certificate from Bangalore RTO?
- I need help to cancel NOC taken in Maharashtra while relocating to Bangalore. As I ended up moving back to Maharashtra within 10 months, I need to cancel the NOC issued earlier from Maharashtra. How can I get necessary documents from Karnataka RTO for cancellation?
- I had got the NOC for my Swift dZire vxi car Dec,2014 model in may,2016 from Delhi to Bengalore. I did not register till now and the Original NOC is lost. I do have the scanned copy of the original NOC available with me. I have the NOTICE OF TERMINATION OF AN AGREEMENT OF 'HIRE PURCHASE LEASE' document as well in scanned form for the original document. 1. If I want to take back my car to delhi and use there, what should I do? 2. if I want to register now in bengalore, what should I do?