Answered on September 29,2018
To decide the status of an child of a couple where one of the spouses is a member of Scheduled Caste, the crucial test followed is to determine whether the child has been accepted by the Scheduled Caste community as a member of their community and has been brought up in that surrounding and in that community or not. If the child has been accepted by the Scheduled Caste Community and has been brought up in the surrounding of Scheduled Caste spouse then, the child would be treated as Scheduled Caste. However, each case is to be examined on its merit.
- I have lost the original OBC caste certificate. How to get a new OBC caste certifi ..?
- I belong to upper caste and my religion is Hindu. How can I get no caste no religi ..?
- I, my father don't have record of caste then how can I take my child caste certifi ..?
- Ente husbantinte sslc bookil caste vannirikkunnath Njangalude cast alla. Eppol 32y ..?
- ഞാൻ ക്രിസ്ത്യൻ nadar general വിഭാഗത്തിൽ പെട്ട ആളാണ്. സാമ്പത്തികമായി പിന്നോക്കം നിൽ ..?