Answered on September 17,2019
For linking your mobile number with Aadhaar, you will have to visit your nearest Aadhaar enrolment center.
Follow the below steps to locate Aadhar Service Centre.
- Visit UIDAI website
- Click on "Locate an Enrollment Centre"
- Now you can locate enrollment centre by entering details of State, Pincode or by directly entering name of the place.
- Click on any 3 of the options.
- Enter the required information and click on "Locate a Centre" to find enrollment centers near you.
How to fix issues with Digilocker? (2022)DigiLocker is a digital locker to store all your documents. Sometimes, you might have encountered any of the following issues with Digilocker. Documents uploaded by you to Digilocker mi..
- My NSDC Certificate is lost and I don't know unique certificate no. What should I do? Write Answer
- What to do as I am unable to get CBSE 12th migration certification from Digilocker? Write Answer
- The name in my adhar is written in small letters but it is all capital in cbse causing a mismatch for the cbse 10 marksheet. What should i do to view my marksheet in Digilocker? Write Answer
- How can I put my Andhra Pradesh Driving license AP131year000**** in Digilocker? Write Answer
- What to do as it is not showing a delete icon for the issued document in the Digi locker account ? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Molleti Ramesh Babu
PGN Property Management
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.