Answered on August 03,2019
AHL TIN stands for Abridged Household List- Transaction Identification Number. It is a unique number provided to each member of family in the ration card.
Follow the below steps to get AHL TIN number.
- Search for “SECC List for Landless Manual Casual Labour Survey” in google. This is because the concerned department has multiple links for providing the same data and most of the links are not working now.
- Click on "SECC List for Landless Manual Casual Labour Survey"
- Select your State
- Select Your Tehsil/taluka,
- Select your Gram Panchayat
- Select the type of list you want to see
- Click on Submit button.
- You will get to see a table with name of head of family and members of the family along with their Transaction Identification Number (TIN).