Answered on July 30,2019
For cancelling the NOC, you need to obtain Non Utilization Certificate from RTO in Bangalore stating that your vehicle is not registered there.
Non utilization certificate is an official statement from the RTO stating that your vehicle is not re-registered in that state.
Documents required for getting Non Utilization Certificate are listed below.
- A letter requesting Non-utilization certificate
- Original RC book
- Valid Insurance copy
- PUC certificate copy
- Affidavit stating that you have not registered vehicle in new state and no illegal work was done using that vehicle
- Police verification certificate from the police commissioner office of the migrated state
- Original NOC documents
- ID proof
You can contact any of the agent listed here for obtaining the Non-Utilization Certificate from RTO in Karnataka.
- I have a Honda Brio Car registered in Indira Nagar RTO in Bangalore in 2013. I have recently shifted to Pune with my car. I have few questions (1) How do I get getting NOC certificate from Bangalore RTO being in Pune ? Any recommended agents/services ? (2) How long this NOC certificate is valid for ? (3) Do I have to change my car registration number in Maharashtra after getting NOC ? (4) In case if I want to driver my Bangalore registered car in Pune for approx. 2 to 3 years, should I change my car to Maharashtra number ? (5) What if I don't want to change my car number and if I obtain NOC ? Can I driver with NOC for 3 years ? (6) If NOC is not valid for 2 years, can I pay road tax in Pune and keep my car number as is ? (7) How do I get road tax refund from Bangalore RTO ?
- My two wheeler registration is from Maharashtra. Now I want to use it in Karnataka. Tell me the details of payment of tax. How much is it ?
- My RC is lost. My car is registered to Pune MH 12 and I have NOC for Bangalore RTO. I need to cancel NOC from Pune RTO. How can I get non-utilization certificate from Bangalore RTO?
- I am moving my car from Pune To Bangalore. I need to apply for refund claim from Pune RTO after paying the road tax in bangalore. Can I apply the claim online or by post or can I apply claim through bangalore RTO or can I apply claim through the agents of Bangalore or Pune ? What is the easiest procedure to process claim of RTO tax refund ?
- I got the NOC from Pune, Maharashtra and moved to Hyderabad, Telangana. I haven't re-registered my vehicle in six months in Hyderabad. So by default, that NOC is not valid now. And now, I'm transferring back to Mumbai, Maharashtra. So now what procedure do I need to follow?. Shall I get the NOC canceled from Pune RTO and keep it registered in Pune itself or should I re-register my vehicle in Mumbai RTO?
- I moved from Pune to Hyderabad and took NOC from Pune RTO, and in six months (before NOC Expired) moved to Mumbai. So I took Non Utilization Certificate of NOC from Hyderabad RTO. As I'm in Maharashtra now, do i need to register my vehicle in Pune RTO or should I register it in Mumbai RTO. Is the process to re-register in both the cities of Maharashtra will be same ?
- What will be the fine I should pay now in Bangalore to register the car as I have taken NOC from Mumbai to register my car in Banglore in 2013?