Answered on July 30,2019
For cancelling the NOC, you need to obtain Non Utilization Certificate from RTO in Bangalore stating that your vehicle is not registered there.
Non utilization certificate is an official statement from the RTO stating that your vehicle is not re-registered in that state.
Documents required for getting Non Utilization Certificate are listed below.
- A letter requesting Non-utilization certificate
- Original RC book
- Valid Insurance copy
- PUC certificate copy
- Affidavit stating that you have not registered vehicle in new state and no illegal work was done using that vehicle
- Police verification certificate from the police commissioner office of the migrated state
- Original NOC documents
- ID proof
You can contact any of the agent listed here for obtaining the Non-Utilization Certificate from RTO in Karnataka.
Complete Guide to RTO Services in KarnatakaRegional Transport Office (RTO) is a government organization responsible for issuing vehicle related certificates in India. RTO in Karnataka provides the following services. No Objectio..
- I got Bike NOC from Pune in Dec 2019 to re-register in Chennai. Soon, Pandemic started. Later moved to my hometown Andhra Pradesh. Now, I would like to go back to Chennai & register my bike. What are the cost-effective options available for me? Write Answer
- I have booked choice number for Private four wheeler on 20.06.2022 in MH 11 and paid Rs. 5000. Now understood the intended vehicle will not be available for at least a moth.Can i surrender choice number and what are the process for the same? Write Answer
- My bike is registered in Nagpur RTO and I work in Bangalore. I need to take my bike to Bangalore for 6 months. Do I need to take a NOC from Nagpur RTO to use my bike in Bangalore? Write Answer
- How should I obtain NOC for my bike from Bangalore to Pune? Write Answer
- What is the process to use Kerala registered car in Mumbai? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Molleti Ramesh Babu
PGN Property Management
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.