I need help to cancel NOC taken in Maharashtra while relocating to Bangalore. As I ended up moving back to Maharashtra within 10 months, I need to cancel the NOC issued earlier from Maharashtra. How can I get necessary documents from Karnataka RTO for cancellation?

Devaraj Devaraj
Answered on July 30,2019

For cancelling the NOC, you need to obtain Non Utilization Certificate from RTO in Bangalore stating that your vehicle is not registered there.

Non utilization certificate is an official statement from the RTO stating that your vehicle is not re-registered in that state.

Documents required for getting Non Utilization Certificate are listed below.

  • A letter requesting Non-utilization certificate
  • Original RC book
  • Valid Insurance copy
  • PUC certificate copy
  • Affidavit stating that you have not registered vehicle in new state and no illegal work was done using that vehicle
  • Police verification certificate from the police commissioner office of the migrated state
  • Original NOC documents
  • ID proof

You can contact any of the agent listed here for obtaining the Non-Utilization Certificate from RTO in Karnataka.

Top RTO agents in Bangalore

Hey , can you help?
Answer this question


Complete Guide to RTO Services in Karnataka

Regional Transport Office (RTO) is a government organization responsible for issuing vehicle related certificates in India. RTO in Karnataka provides the following services. No Objectio..
  Click here to get a detailed guide