Answered on July 30,2019
For cancelling the NOC, you need to obtain Non Utilization Certificate from RTO in Bangalore stating that your vehicle is not registered there.
Non utilization certificate is an official statement from the RTO stating that your vehicle is not re-registered in that state.
Documents required for getting Non Utilization Certificate are listed below.
- A letter requesting Non-utilization certificate
- Original RC book
- Valid Insurance copy
- PUC certificate copy
- Affidavit stating that you have not registered vehicle in new state and no illegal work was done using that vehicle
- Police verification certificate from the police commissioner office of the migrated state
- Original NOC documents
- ID proof
You can contact any of the agent listed here for obtaining the Non-Utilization Certificate from RTO in Karnataka.
Complete Guide to RTO Services in KarnatakaRegional Transport Office (RTO) is a government organization responsible for issuing vehicle related certificates in India. RTO in Karnataka provides the following services. No Objectio..
- What's the timeline and process to get refund of Road Tax from Gurgaon, Haryana? I have already registered my 4 wheeler vehicle in Maharashtra. Write Answer
- I've applied for fitness renewal online. I've RC insurance and PUC. What are other documents needed while taking the vehicle to the RTO in Maharashtra? Write Answer
- I took NOC for scooter from Pune to the wrong RTO office in Chennai where my residence doesn't comes under it. What can I do further to reregister my scooter in the right RTO office? Write Answer
- I bought NOC from Pune to Chennai. The only option in Chennai while applying online was Chennai North RTO. Now RTO office in sholinganallur states that the vehicle can't be re registered with the same. What can I do to change the RTO office name? Write Answer
- I bought a used car from Mumbai. I got the NOC made by the previous owner from MH01 to TN07. Since the car is being transferred to my name after purchase, once I pay Road Tax for the car, will I get reimbursement from the MH01 RTO? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.