Can you explain which documents come under Talathi, Gram Sevak and Bill collector while applying for a domicile certificate in Maharashtra?

Raghu Raghu A
Answered on April 03,2020

For getting domicile certificate in Maharashra, you need to get residence certificate from either of Talathi, Gram Sevak or Bill Collector confirming that you are a resident of Maharashtra.

Tim Pai Tim Pai
Answered on March 23,2022

It's the names of the document itself. You don't ask which documents come under aadhar card or pan card. They itself are documents.

Talathi and gram sevak certificate comes in rural area while bill collector is for urban.