Answered on April 03,2020
For getting domicile certificate in Maharashra, you need to get residence certificate from either of Talathi, Gram Sevak or Bill Collector confirming that you are a resident of Maharashtra.
Answered on March 23,2022
It's the names of the document itself. You don't ask which documents come under aadhar card or pan card. They itself are documents.
Talathi and gram sevak certificate comes in rural area while bill collector is for urban.
- I have a Domicile certificate of Maharashtra. Completed my 10th and 12th from Maharashtra (Family settled in Mumbai for more than 20+ years), but I have Sc caste certificate of Karnataka. Can I make sc certificate of Maharashtra now? Write Answer
- What is proof of residence by Bill collector ? Please give some inputs. Am applying for domicile but couldn't understand this and there is possibly zero information about this online. Write Answer
- How can I correct my Domicile Age & Nationality certificate? Miss has been mistakenly replaced with Mrs on my certificate. What problem can occur later? Write Answer
- What is to be mentioned in applicant column and in beneficiary column to get domicile certificate in Maharashtra? What is difference between these? Write Answer
- What is validity period of age nationality and domicile certificate in Maharashtra? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.