I lost my reference number to check the voter ID status. What is the workaround ?
If you have provided email address during registration,the reference number will be there in the mail box.
If you have not still got your reference number, you cannot track the status of Voter ID card. It might take around 30 days to receive voter ID card. However, during this period, you can check whether your name is there in Voter ID list by doing the following search.
- Visit Electoral Search website
- Click on "Search By Details"
- Enter name of person
- Enter the captcha code and press Search button
- You will see the list of people who have the same name as yours.
- Enter basic details like age, date of birth, state, district etc. to filter it to get the required person
- Click on View Details to check the details
- You can see the basic details of the person from there.