Answered on August 12,2019
NOC is not required for transferring your car from Delhi to Bangalore. However, if you are planning to stay in Bangalore for more than 11 months, then you should re-register your car to Karnataka Registration. For this, you need NOC.
Documents required for NOC is provided below.
Application in Form 28
Certified copy of the certificate of registration
Certified copy of the certificate of insurance
Evidence of payment of motor vehicle tax up-to-date
Pollution under control certificate
Chassis & Engine Pencil Print
Signature Identification of owner
Answered on August 12,2019
NOC is not required for Vehicle transfer. NOC is done to check whether there are no dues of tax on the vehicle and to confirm that the vehicle was not involved in any illegal activities. NOC needs to be obtained from the RTO where the vehicle is registered.
NOC is required in two cases.
Vehicle re-registration : NOC is required when you want to obtain a new registration mark in migrated state. While transferring a vehicle from one state to another, NOC is required from the RTO where vehicle is registered.
Ownership Transfer : NOC is required when you transfer the ownership of vehicle to another person. Name of new owner will be recorded in the certificate of Registration, only after obtaining the NOC.An NOC is valid only for 6 months. So you need to get re-registration of vehicle or transfer the ownership of vehicle with in this period.
Process to obtain NOC is provided below.
Complete Guide to RTO Services in KarnatakaRegional Transport Office (RTO) is a government organization responsible for issuing vehicle related certificates in India. RTO in Karnataka provides the following services. No Objectio..
- I want to bring my brother-in-law's car from Delhi to Vadodara. It is diesel and around 10 yrs old. What is the entire process for the transfer of car from Delhi to Vadodara? My aadhar address is Delhi and am currently employed in Vadodara. Write Answer
- I want to buy 2nd hand cars Mercedes or Audi from Delhi or HR or Gujarati Registration cars in Delhi. What documents and how much money may I need to pay to transfer to Karnataka RTO? Write Answer
- Re registration of 22 yrs old bullet from Hyderabad, RC expired in 2015. And the bike is in delhi. And the noc was issued once in 2010 but noc not registered. What to do? Write Answer
- How much does it cost to change Delhi registered vehicle to KR Puram RTO? Write Answer
- How do I get a fitness/registeration certificate in Delhi for a 15 year old petrol car in Delhi? The car is in prime/top/mint condition. Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.