Answered on March 25,2019
Please check your email. Reference id might have gone to spam folder as well. Check messages in your mobile as well. If you still cannot find your voter ID card reference number, you can wait for 30 days to receive your Voter ID card. Meanwhile,in case if you are a new voter,you can check whether your name is there in the voter ID card list by following the below steps.
- Visit Electoral Search website
- Click on "Search By Details"
- Enter name of person
- Enter the captcha code and press Search button
- You will see the list of people who have the same name as yours.
- Enter basic details like age, date of birth, state, district etc. to filter it to get the required person
- Click on View Details to check the details
- You can see the basic details of the person from there.
How to correct Voter ID card details ?A Voter ID Card, also known as the Electors Photo Identity Card (EPIC) is a photo identity card that is issued by the Election Commission of India to all the citizens of India above the age ..
How to Vote in elections ? (2022)Elections will be held in India every 5 years. In this guide, we will brief you on how to vote for elections in India. Eligibility Following people are eligible to cast their vote. Fo..
- How long will it take to my voter id card to approve? I filled form 6 around 10 days ago and i checked online my form is still on the first stage so, i was wondering how long will I have to wait for it to get appointed to BLO Write Answer
- How to get PVC voter ID card? Write Answer
- How many days will it take to link voter id with Aadhaar card? Write Answer
- I applied to update photo of voter id in 20 days. How many days will it take for that? The voter id address is of Uttar Pradesh. Write Answer
- What shall the other family members provide as address proof in case of transfer of the voter cards from one constituency to another due to shift of residence where only the family head has an address proof as his name in the electricity bill? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.