Answered on January 26,2018
Income certificate has a validity period of 5 years. So you don't need to apply.
Seva Sindhu Services: Online Application, Service Plus (2022)Seva Sindhu is an initiative of the Government of Karnataka to avail all the Government Services of any department in one place thereby saving a lot of time and money. Seva Sindhu provides ..
- I have last year's Income Certificate from Karnataka. In IIT PATNA asking every year new income certificate. Do I need to apply for Income Certificate this year? Write Answer
- Can I give family members Income/caste certificate in kcet application during counselling? Write Answer
- I have a Karnataka income certificate created one year ago with wrong income details. How can i update or change it? Write Answer
- I have my caste and income RD number but I have lost my original certificates. Can I take original certificate in cyber cafe by using this RD numbers? Write Answer
- How many copies can be request for income certificate in one application in Bangalore? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
SEHEER A KADER OTTAYIL
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.