Answered on June 23,2019
Road tax to be paid depends on the price of your vehicle and purchase date. The older your vehicle, lower will be the purchase date.
You can check this link for road tax to be paid in Karnataka.
Complete Guide to RTO Services in KarnatakaRegional Transport Office (RTO) is a government organization responsible for issuing vehicle related certificates in India. RTO in Karnataka provides the following services. No Objectio..
- What's the timeline and process to get refund of Road Tax from Gurgaon, Haryana? I have already registered my 4 wheeler vehicle in Maharashtra. Write Answer
- Is it possible for me to buy a HR registered used car and get it transferred into my name with rental agreement in Haryana as i now work in Haryana? I am from Andhra. Write Answer
- How much road tax should I pay in Telangana for a vehicle bought in Haryana whose invoice value was 1320000 in 2012? Write Answer
- What is last date for submission of noc in rourkela as I have a NOC which is given to me 3 months back from Faridabad RTO to Rourkela RTO? Write Answer
- I am shifting to Bangalore for 10 month from state of Haryana. My car is 10 years old. How to pay road tax? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
Jean at Adventus Canada immigration
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.