Answered on June 07,2019
If you are moving to Karnataka for more than 11 months, you have to re-register your vehicle in Karnataka.
You can calculate the road tax to be paid in Karnataka from below link.
You have to do the following process now.
Get NOC for your Vehicle from RTO where it is registered. In your case, you have re-registered it in Gujarat. So you need to get NOC from RTO in Gujarat.
Pay Life Time Tax (Road Tax) in Bangalore
Get Registration Certificate of your Vehicle and New Vehicle Number from RTO in Karnataka
You can check the below link for RTO related processess.
Complete Guide to RTO Services in KarnatakaRegional Transport Office (RTO) is a government organization responsible for issuing vehicle related certificates in India. RTO in Karnataka provides the following services. No Objectio..
- What does the gujarat RTO rule say about vehicle transfer from village to city, both the buyer & seller are in same RTO. Seller is in a village some kms away from city. Vehicle is 2010 made. RTO agents say that rc transfer cannot be done. Is this true? Write Answer
- I am working in Gujarat for a contract period of 6-8 months, do I need to pay any tax or do I need to register bike in Gujarat, or I can use my vehicle for 6-8 months with Telangana state registration? Write Answer
- Mera bike hai Rajkot gujrat ka. Hame jharkhand le jana hai uska noc kaise le? Write Answer
- Company leased car, Mahindra XUV. Gujarat registration and life time road tax paid. Lease period ends in Aug 2023 .Year of registration is 2019. To use in Bangalore from June 2022 till end of lease or at least 1 year (June 2023) .Return back car in Vadodara .Is there a possibility to pay road tax in Bangalore for 1 year? Is NOC needed to bring car from Vadodara to Bangalore as it has to be returned back? Write Answer
- I bought honda city from Ahmedabad and got the temporary registration done and want to do permanent registration in Maharashtra. But could not do it within 30 days. What should I do to get vehicle registration in Maharashtra? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.