Answered on February 27,2020
File an RTI request to track the status of your request.
Answered on February 27,2020
If there are no incidence, then RTO will issue NOC in around 7–20 business days. Steps involved in obtaining NOC from RTO is provided below.
If you have not obtained NOC till now, you can file an RTI to track the status of your NOC.
- I purchased a 2008 model Delhi registered car in 2017. I got NOC issued from it in RTO Delhi for RTO in Alwar(Rajasthan). However, I couldn't get it re-registered at Jaipur RTO. Agents in Delhi RTO informed me that NOC can't be canceled in any way since the car is diesel and registered in 2008. So it's blacklisted in Delhi because it has crossed 2018 though the RC says 2023. What to do now?
- I bought a bike from Delhi and after 5 years I shifted myself from Delhi to Kolkata and took my bike without getting an NOC from Delhi. I want to take an NOC now. Shall I have to take my bike to Delhi again while submitting documents for NOC?
- I have a swift LDI 2008 registered in Delhi. I purchased it in 2017 year based on an affidavit and got NOC issued from RTO Delhi for RTO in Alwar(Rajasthan). Somehow I couldn't get it re-registered at Jaipur RTO. Till date the ownership is not in my name. Now is there any way to get the ownership transferred to my name in Delhi or Alwar. I have insurance, RC, Affidavit, Pollution & NOC. Pls suggest some way.
- My late husband's company in Delhi purchased a car for him and was carriered to Bangalore. It was seized and made him pay INR 1.55 lacs which he paid from his pocket. He passed away before getting NOC and registering to his name. The company graciously sent blank signed forms 28 and 29 and bank clearances. I don't want the car but on trying to sell,I am told NOC is required from Delhi and I have to fill in my name on the signed forms and register it on my name before selling it as RC is in company's name. I find that tedious, I was wondering if it would be better to send it back to Delhi and sell there. But if so, how can I reclaim the Karnataka LTT that was paid ? As it was in the company name when it was seized but was paid by my husband from his own pocket as it was for him that the company bought and the salary deductions towards the car were already cleared. Please advise
- What is the time limit for applying for road tax refund in Delhi after the date of NOC issuance.NOC from Delhi for reassignment and transfer was obtained 5 months back. I have already transferred to new state.
- I had got the NOC for my Swift dZire vxi car Dec,2014 model in may,2016 from Delhi to Bengalore. I did not register till now and the Original NOC is lost. I do have the scanned copy of the original NOC available with me. I have the NOTICE OF TERMINATION OF AN AGREEMENT OF 'HIRE PURCHASE LEASE' document as well in scanned form for the original document. 1. If I want to take back my car to delhi and use there, what should I do? 2. if I want to register now in bengalore, what should I do?
- For my company-owned Delhi registered car, for getting NOC to transfer it to my name, the agent in Delhi is asking for pan no, address proof etc. Should I submit company's proof or my proofs?