Answered on November 01,2018
A show cause notice is issued when you withheld some personal information or filed incorrect information at the time of applying for passport. For example, it might be issued due to your past criminal background, which was uncovered during police verification.
You have to send a reply to the show cause notice to the respective authority. You can also visit the regional passport office to get a clarity regarding the showcause notice. While visiting the regional passport office, carry all relevant documents that you first attached in your passport application.
- Is passport available on the Digilocker app?
- Can I make a rental agreement of my previous rental house in which I am no longer staying? That is a document showing that I lived there for a certain period of time as a proof to show to passport authorities?
- I have lost my 10th marksheet and birth certificate. How can I apply for the passport?
- Can I use my 10th and 12th marksheet in digilocker as verification document for fresh passport issuance?
- I did not add my 10th mark sheet to my passport. but I want to add it and I'm unaware of the procedure. How to add my 10th mark sheet and change my ENCR ?
- I don't have mark sheet. I have studied 5th standard. I want the emigration of passport. How to get it?
- I have only adhaar card and passport. But I want voter card and ration card. How to get it?