Answered on November 06,2020
Try this Option.
Answered on February 20,2021
Go to transaction menu and click print button one pdf will open.There CAN and applicant number will available
Answered on November 28,2019
Try to apply for any certificate from the Esevai portal. In CAN Window, you can retrieve the CAN number using your mobile number.
Answered on February 26,2020
Enter Correct Applicant Name it will show the result.
How to get Income Certificate in Tamil Nadu? (2022)Income certificate is an official statement provided to the citizen by the state government confirming his/her annual income. Income certificates states the different sources of income ..
- When I am applying for OBC certificate, it notifies me that "Service already applied with same CAN number".what should I do now to get my OBC certificate? Write Answer
- Me and my father born in pondicherry. But I married a person belonging to Tamil Nadu. I live in chennai for last 10 years. Am I eligible for tnpsc exam? Write Answer
- I know my can no. But I don't know my name which was given in my can application. How to find it out? Write Answer
- I am a native of Telangana so I have community certificate of that state. But I have every single proof from Tamil Nadu as I am living in Tamil Nadu. Can I get OBC certificate from Tamil Nadu Gov? Write Answer
- Can I change the spelling of my name in Tamil Nadu community certificate? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.