Answered on November 06,2020
Try this Option.
Answered on February 20,2021
Go to transaction menu and click print button one pdf will open.There CAN and applicant number will available
Answered on November 28,2019
Try to apply for any certificate from the Esevai portal. In CAN Window, you can retrieve the CAN number using your mobile number.
Answered on February 26,2020
Enter Correct Applicant Name it will show the result.
- How can I get caste certificate from Tamil Nadu? I was born and studied in Puducherry. My family settles here since 2004. But my father belongs to Chidambaram Tamil Nadu.I don't have any address proof from Tamil nadu. How can I get my community certificate from Tamil Nadu? Can I apply for caste and OBC caste certificate in Tamil Nadu based on my father`s caste certificate and can I submit this OBC for central govt jobs?
- Can I get a BC certificate if my mother alone (not my father, he is OC) has a BC certificate in Tamil Nadu?
- I lost my caste certificate. But I have xerox, Can I get the original in Meeseva with the application number?
- How do I apply for a lost community certificate in the Tamil Nadu Esevai portal?
- My Tamil Nadu Community certificate validity period ends. How can I get a new one?
- I miss my certification receipt and I don't have a certification number. But I have CAN number. What can I do to download my certificate?
- How to change mobile number for CAN?