Answered on July 13,2019
Send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with applicant details like Name, District, taluk, Hobli, Mobile number, Name of the service (Ex: Caste/Incom/Residance etc..).informing that you have lost your application number. They will provide the application number. Once you receive the number, you can track the status of your caste certificate by following the below steps.
Visit Nadakacheri website
Click on "Online Application"
From the drop-down menu, select "Application Status"
Enter the Acknowledgment number that starts with RD..
Click on "Get Status" to know the status of your application
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
Seva Sindhu Services: Online Application, Service PlusSeva Sindhu is an initiative of the Government of Karnataka to avail all the Government Services of any department in one place thereby saving a lot of time and money. Seva Sindhu provides ..
Click here to get a detailed guide
- I lost my new caste certificate number issued by Government of Karnataka. Can I get that new certificate using old caste certificate number? Write Answer
- How do I get a Central level SC ST caste certificate if I have Karnataka state caste certificate? Write Answer
- I have my SC caste certificate in Karnataka issued in 2011. It has my childhood photo in it as I was 4 yrs old then. Now I will be appearing for NEET. Is the same caste certificate valid as my photo in that certificate is my childhood photo? Write Answer
- My wife belongs to OBC category and I belong to ST category and my income level is 9 lakh per annum in Karnataka. Can my wife get OBC certificate or she can get ST caste certificate? Write Answer
- I only have my father's ST orginal certificate from Karnataka. I don't have caste certificate. No caste mentioned in my TC.. What should I do to get my caste certificate? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
PGN Property Management
A R Ashraf
Tahsildar, Kurnool District, AP / Govind Singh R
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.