Answered on July 13,2019
Send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with applicant details like Name, District, taluk, Hobli, Mobile number, Name of the service (Ex: Caste/Incom/Residance etc..).informing that you have lost your application number. They will provide the application number. Once you receive the number, you can track the status of your caste certificate by following the below steps.
Visit Nadakacheri website
Click on "Online Application"
From the drop-down menu, select "Application Status"
Enter the Acknowledgment number that starts with RD..
Click on "Get Status" to know the status of your application
Seva Sindhu Services: Online Application, Service PlusSeva Sindhu is an initiative of the Government of Karnataka to avail all the Government Services of any department in one place thereby saving a lot of time and money. Seva Sindhu provides ..
- I belong to schedule caste with Hindu Holer subcaste. I want to apply for caste certificate for my son for 1st time. Can I change his sub category to Adi Karnataka? Any problems in future for higher education or govt. Jobs? Write Answer
- How can I apply for competative exams like SSC if I am 2A category and my husband is 3b category in Karnataka. Can I apply for change in my caste certificate as per my husband's caste? Write Answer
- How can I get my Central Caste Certificate for Central Government Jobs as center is not accepting State Government Caste Certificate for employment purpose in Karnataka? Write Answer
- My father is a government employee in Karnataka. But I am not living with him. Am i eligible for caste certificate? Write Answer
- ಜಾತಿ ಮತ್ತು ಆದಾಯ ಪ್ರಮಾಣ ಪತ್ರದಲ್ಲಿ ಊರಿನ ಹೆಸರು ತಪ್ಪಾಗಿದೆ ಅದನ್ನು ಹೇಗೆ ಸರಿಪಡಿಸಿಕೊಳ್ಳುವ ದು? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Task Master Gulf
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.