Answered on January 05,2022
Sorry for the inconvenience. Kindly check your DL details on Parivahan website. The site is provided by Transport department and if it is available there then it will be available in DigiLocker as well.
Once you login to your DigiLocker please click on Ministry Of Road Transport and Highways TAB, Select Driving License. Enter requisite details and fetch your Driving License in your DigiLocker.
How to fix issues with Digilocker? (2022)DigiLocker is a digital locker to store all your documents. Sometimes, you might have encountered any of the following issues with Digilocker. Documents uploaded by you to Digilocker mi..
Top contributors this week
SEHEER A KADER OTTAYIL
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.