Answered on January 28,2019
Follow the below steps to track the status of income certificate.
- Visit Nadakacheri website
- Click on "Online Application"
- From the drop-down menu, select "Application Status"
- Enter the Acknowledgment number that starts with RD..
- Click on "Get Status" to know the status of your application
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
Seva Sindhu Services: Online Application, Service PlusSeva Sindhu is an initiative of the Government of Karnataka to avail all the Government Services of any department in one place thereby saving a lot of time and money. Seva Sindhu provides ..
Click here to get a detailed guide
- Is income certificate necessary for category 1 to apply for government jobs in Karnataka? Write Answer
- How much should be the income to get income certificate in Karnataka? Write Answer
- My friend's first mother died and his father married another woman so to determine the obc non creamy layer status of first wife children's, is the second wife's income clubbed to determine ncl-obc in Karnataka? Write Answer
- I had lost my original income certificate but I had a Xerox of it now can I get the original copy? Write Answer
- Which caste and income certificate should be applied for job after marriage either father's or husband's? My father and husband belong to same cast 3A. Write Answer
Top contributors this week
pravasi online helper
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Tahsildar, Kurnool District, AP / Govind Singh R
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.