Answered on January 28,2019
Follow the below steps to track the status of income certificate.
- Visit Nadakacheri website
- Click on "Online Application"
- From the drop-down menu, select "Application Status"
- Enter the Acknowledgment number that starts with RD..
- Click on "Get Status" to know the status of your application
Seva Sindhu Services: Online Application, Service PlusSeva Sindhu is an initiative of the Government of Karnataka to avail all the Government Services of any department in one place thereby saving a lot of time and money. Seva Sindhu provides ..
- How can i convert my kannada income certificate to english? Write Answer
- What is the validity period of cast and income certificate issued in Karnataka in 17/01/2018? Write Answer
- Can I make new income certificate before 6 months of expiry of old income certificate in Karnataka? Write Answer
- ಜಾತಿ ಮತ್ತು ಆದಾಯ ಪ್ರಮಾಣ ಪತ್ರದಲ್ಲಿ ಊರಿನ ಹೆಸರು ತಪ್ಪಾಗಿದೆ ಅದನ್ನು ಹೇಗೆ ಸರಿಪಡಿಸಿಕೊಳ್ಳುವ ದು? Write Answer
- Is income certificate compulsory for ST candidates to apply Govt job in Karnataka state? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.