Answered on November 06,2018
Follow the below steps to track the status of domicile certificate.
- Visit http://www.nadakacheri.karnataka.gov.in/
- Click on “Application Status” link in the Important links section
- Enter the Acknowledgment number that starts with RD..
- Click on status
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
How to get Domicile Certificate in Karnataka?A domicile certificate or residence certificate is an official statement provided to the citizen by the state government confirming the residence of the applicant. The domicile cer..
Click here to get a detailed guide
- I have studied in kolar, Karnataka and resided their for about 23 years. Later shifted to Bengaluru and resided for about 15 years. Now I am in Hyderabad. I want to get domicile certificates from KOLAR, but I don't have any rent receipts. Only school marks cards, records only I have. I had voter card now I have voter card in Hyderabad. Adhaar a, driving license also from Hyderabad. In my service records only I have kolar address as my home town address. Can I get domicile domicile certificates from KOLAR with these these records? Write Answer
- My husband is in defence.He is from Bangalore. As he is in defence, we are living in different parts of India. How to apply for Karnataka domicile certificate for my kids. If they have domicile certificate, are they eilgible to apply karnataka state colleges after 12th? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
Vileena Rathnam Manohar
A R Ashraf
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.