I am from pondicherry and my husband from tamil nadu.We are going to settle at pondicherry. Can my baby avail govt seat at higher education ? can I get residence certificate and community certificate?

The Nilgiris TV The Nilgiris TV, TRUTH - as it is - LIVE
Answered on July 11,2022

Question not clear of i) baby of what age? ii) community & residence for whom? your baby or you? iii) from which state? Pondicherry or Tamilnadu? please clarify