Answered on February 15,2018
You can track the status of application by filling the acknowledgement number here.
- I have given an application to Trivandrum crz to start a shop. How many days will it take to get it issued?
- Enik oru retail store und. Shop inte peril gst edkal ano. Home address gst edkal ano better? Complications ozhivakkan.
- Can GST registration be done with rent agreement ? My CA told me for gst registration shop electricity bill is mandatory.
- Professional Tax രെജിസ്ട്രേഷനും Shop and Establishment രെജിസ്ട്രേഷനും ഇപ്പൊൾ കേരളത്തിൽ നിർബന്ധം ആണോ ?
- I am running a supermarket at Ernakulam. From home to shop daily, I am covering 6 police checkpoints in the morning and 3 checkpoints in the evening. Each checkpoint I have to repeat the same story. Is there any other solution?
- I am an aquarium & pet shop owner. Can I open my shop for 10 minutes once in two days for feeding food for fishes and pets?
- How to start Gift Shop in Dubai?
Top contributors this week
Start Any Business
MIVA Real Estate
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.