Answered on December 30,2021
You trying to apply any application, its showing income certificate was expired then you take ur copy of the that certificate and go to the tahsil office in your taluk and tell them,income certificate expired please renew that certificate, they will do there work. It comes after 10-15 days.after collect them in tahsile office
Answered on January 28,2020
If you have the old income certificate with you, visit the office of Tahasildar in your taluk to renew it. You should also carry the latest proof of income such as latest copies of Income Tax Returns / Salary slip etc. If you don't have the old income certificate with you, apply for the new one. Details of the new application is mentioned here.
Seva Sindhu Services: Online Application, Service Plus (2022)Seva Sindhu is an initiative of the Government of Karnataka to avail all the Government Services of any department in one place thereby saving a lot of time and money. Seva Sindhu provides ..
- I have renewed my income certificate four years back . Do I need to apply for new Income certificate in Karnataka now? Write Answer
- I have last year's Income Certificate from Karnataka. In IIT PATNA asking every year new income certificate. Do I need to apply for Income Certificate this year? Write Answer
- Can I give family members Income/caste certificate in kcet application during counselling? Write Answer
- I have a Karnataka income certificate created one year ago with wrong income details. How can i update or change it? Write Answer
- I have my caste and income RD number but I have lost my original certificates. Can I take original certificate in cyber cafe by using this RD numbers? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Molleti Ramesh Babu
PGN Property Management
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.