- I have Delhi registered Fiat punto Diesel car.model Oct 2011. I have applied to NoC and want to transfer to Haryana. What would be the approximate transfer cost to Haryana? Would Haryana RTO charge road tax basis new car value or the current market value?
- I purchase a car from Haryana in 2016 . I got NOC for Himachal Pradesh. And currently using this vehicle in Himachal containing the same Haryana number plate. But in 2020 I want to sell this car in Haryana. Should I cancel noc or not?
- My friend's dad had a transport business in Haryana.He owned a heavy goods vehicle (commercial) registered with one of the RTO in Haryana with the business place address in RC. His dad is no more and my friend wants to get that vehicle transferred in his mother's name. PLEASE CLEAR MY FOLLOWING DOUBTS. 1. HE wants that vehicle to be transferred under the same RTO but how will he produce address proof for RC? Will rent agreement helpful? 2. The Death certificate is produced in another state and also the legal hiers are the resident of another state, will it cause a problem? 3. While filling the form 31, what should be filled as address, the permanent residence or the business place?
- I want to transfer my car from Haryana (HR 51) to Bangalore. But when I go for NOC, RTO at Haryana is not refunding the propotional road tax which I paid at the timeof purchase of vehicle.
- I have Honda city gxi model 2005 and brought my car from HARYANA to Karnataka. What will be the road tax I have to pay in Karnataka ?
- Is there any policy in Haryana regarding the refund of road tax?
- Where should I go for registration of a vehicle in Haryana?