Answered on August 16,2019
An applicant or the authorised signatory who is not yet enrolled for Aadhaar shall have to apply for Aadhaar enrolment and in case he or she is entitled to obtain Aadhaar as per section 3 of the Aadhaar Act such individual may visit any Aadhaar enrolment centre to get enrolled for Aadhaar.
Provided that till the time Aadhaar is assigned to the individual, UAM registration shall be filed by the concerned DIC or MSME-DI on behalf of such enterprise, subject to the production of the following documents as alternative and viable means of identification.
- If he has enrolled, his Aadhaar Enrolment ID slip; or A copy of his request made for Aadhaar enrolment,
- Any of the following documents, namely:- Bank photo passbook; or Voter ID Card; or Passport; or Driving License; or PAN card; or Employee photo identity card issued by the Government.
How to download Aadhaar card ?Aadhaar (UID) is a 12 digit unique number which helps you to verify your identity all over the country. Apart from serving the purpose of verification, aadhar also helps individual to open n..
How to update aadhaar card details ?Aadhaar is a 12 digit unique number which helps you to verify your identity all over the country. All the details provided in Aadhaar regarding your identity can be updated. Following detai..
Top contributors this week
Molleti Ramesh Babu
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Jean at Adventus Canada immigration
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.