Answered on August 30,2019
To get new caste certificate, you have to visit Tahasildar office in your Taluk. Collect the application and submit it with the required details of your caste and other relevant information to the Taluk office. You also need to provide an affidavit which states that you belong to particular Caste.
Answered on August 30,2019
You can download the caste certificate from Nadakacheri website. Follow the below steps to apply caste certificate online.
- Go to Nadakacheri Home Page and click on “Online Application”.
- Choose "Apply Online" from drop down menu.
- Then user will get Nadakacheri Login page, Enter Mobile number
- Click on ‘HOME button to enter Nadakacheri home page.
- Put the mouse over NEW REQUEST menu to see all services (Caste Certificates, Income Certificates, Residence/Domicile Certificates, Widow Certificates, Unemployment Certificate, OBC Certificates, Population Certificates). Click on the Caste Certificate.
- Choose Caste certificate and then it will prompt whether you require certificate in English or Kannada.
- Enter user details, all fields shown in Red are compulsory.
- Select the mode of delivery,as NadaKacheri or Registered Post
- And upload the required documents for the Income certificate. Red colour labels indicates compulsory fields and remaining fields are optional but need produce for easy and fast process of applications. And then click on ‘Save’ to save or ‘Cancel’ for cancelation.
- Click on ‘Save’ button, then will generate ACK no, and user will receive same ACK no to his mobile.
- Click ‘OK’ button, then Click on ‘Online Payment’ button to pay the application fees. Then will show the following message as below. Click ‘OK’ to proceed or ‘Cancel’ to cancel the payment.
- In the bill payment page, choose the card payment: Cedit Cards, Internet Banking, Debit Cards, Select the Card Type, and click on ‘Make Payment’.
- Provide required details then click on ‘Make Payment’.
- The application will be accepted only after successful online payment of application fees. After successful payment, ACK no. (which starts with RD…) will appear in concerned Nadakacheri’s for further process of application.
- Collect the certificate from Nadakacheri on due date.
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
Seva Sindhu Services: Online Application, Service PlusSeva Sindhu is an initiative of the Government of Karnataka to avail all the Government Services of any department in one place thereby saving a lot of time and money. Seva Sindhu provides ..
Click here to get a detailed guide
- How to get caste certificate in Karnataka if I don't have the school leaving certificate? Write Answer
- My uncles belong to talwar caste but my father's caste was written as Kaballiga. Can we get ST certificate by applying for our uncle's certificate? Write Answer
- I have Agamudi caste certificate category 1 in Karnataka state which belongs to the backward class. How to get obc caste certificate for central government reservation seats? Write Answer
- Made mistake in address while applying for fresh caste and income certificate in Karnataka. What to do? Write Answer
- Why am I unable to print the caste income certificate from the Nadakacheri website using my RD number when I have applied for it and received the certificate? The details are correctly displayed in the certificate verification section. What could be the reason for this issue? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Vileena Rathnam Manohar
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.