Answered on September 01,2019
Follow the below steps to apply for EWS Certificate in Hyderabad.
Visit the Tahsildar Office in your area
Fill the application form for EWS Certificate in Telangana.
Submit it with the required documents.
Documents Required included the following.
Any of Ration Card/Aadhaar Card/EPIC Card
Recent Passport Size Photograph
Signature of the Parent / Guardian
- Can I get EWS Certificate for BCD person in Telangana? Write Answer
- I am already doing state government job in Telangana and I have fulfilled all given conditions in EWS Government Order. Am I eligible for EWS? Write Answer
- How should I apply for ews application online in Telangana? Write Answer
- While am applying for TS EAMCET I kept no ews. But now I have EWS certificate. Would it be useful? Write Answer
- Do we require income and caste certificate while applying for EWS certificate in Telangana? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Task Master Gulf
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.