Answered on September 01,2019
Follow the below steps to apply for EWS Certificate in Hyderabad.
Visit the Tahsildar Office in your area
Fill the application form for EWS Certificate in Telangana.
Submit it with the required documents.
Documents Required included the following.
Any of Ration Card/Aadhaar Card/EPIC Card
Recent Passport Size Photograph
Signature of the Parent / Guardian
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
How to get EWS Certificate in Telangana?Government of Telangana has introduced Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) reservation for economically backward candidates in general category. Candidates who belong to EWS categor..
Click here to get a detailed guide
- What are EWS rules in Telangana if parents are government employees? Write Answer
- ఎందుకు రామగుండం మండలంలో బిసిఈ కులానికి ఈడబ్ల్యూఎస్ సర్టిఫికెట్ ఇవ్వడానికి నిరాకరిస్తున్నారు తహసిల్దారు గారు సమాధానం ఇవ్వడం లేదు మీ సేవ వారు కూడా ఆన్లైన్లో అప్లికేషన్ను స్వీకరించడం లేదు Write Answer
- How should I apply for ews application online in Telangana? Write Answer
- While am applying for TS EAMCET I kept no ews. But now I have EWS certificate. Would it be useful? Write Answer
- Do we require income and caste certificate while applying for EWS certificate in Telangana? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Vileena Rathnam Manohar
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
PGN Property Management
See more contributors
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.