Answered on June 03,2018
To get caste certificate in Karnataka you have to visit Tahasildar office in your Taluk.Collect the application and submit it with the required details of your caste and other relevant information to the Taluk office.
Documents required are as follows.
- Residence Proof (Ration Card /Rent / Maintenance Receipt / Landline Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill)
- School Leaving Certificate of Candidate.
- Caste Certificate of Parents i.e. Father/Grandfather/Aunty (Father’s Sister)/Uncle (Blood Relation).
You also need to provide an affidavit which states that you belong to particular Caste.
You will get with in 21 days of submitting the application.
- My application for the caste/community certificate for my daughter is rejected owing to the failure of submitting her father's caste certificate. Her father is from Karnataka and mother is from Kerala and she is born and brought up in Kerala and stayed throughout with her mother. In Karnataka, Muslims who belong to the general category are not given caste certificate. What should I do to get the caste certificate for my daughter?
- How can I get caste certificate from Tamil Nadu? I was born and studied in Puducherry. My family settles here since 2004. But my father belongs to Chidambaram Tamil Nadu.I don't have any address proof from Tamil nadu. How can I get my community certificate from Tamil Nadu? Can I apply for caste and OBC caste certificate in Tamil Nadu based on my father`s caste certificate and can I submit this OBC for central govt jobs?
- My caste certificates is in my college. And I want to apply for my ecet entrance application which can't be done without my caste certificate.And there are no xerox of caste certificate in my home. So can I get a caste certificate or xerox of caste certificate in online?
- My native place is Ekamba which was on Maharashtra- Karnataka border. I stay in Maharashtra and now i want to apply for caste certificate for my son. We still stay in Maharashtra but the village is in Karnataka now. So how and where to apply for caste certificate? I want a caste certificate that can be used in Maharashtra?
- I have caste and income certificate . Now its expired after 5 years . I want only caste certificate I don't want income certificate. So can I apply for the caste certificate or I have to apply again for Income Certificate as well. Even my income remains same ?
- My original caste certificate gets vanished because of rainwater. But I have Xerox of that caste certificate. How can I get duplicate copy of it? And I can't apply for a new caste certificate because I have the validity of that caste certificate.
- Our family is staying in Goa for the last 20-25 years. We are properly from Karnataka Bijapur. I need a caste certificate and we belong to OBC caste as per Karnataka but in Goa, they consider us as general category based on relative's caste certificate. Can I claim with the help of their case?