Answered on June 03,2018
To get caste certificate in Karnataka you have to visit Tahasildar office in your Taluk.Collect the application and submit it with the required details of your caste and other relevant information to the Taluk office.
Documents required are as follows.
- Residence Proof (Ration Card /Rent / Maintenance Receipt / Landline Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill)
- School Leaving Certificate of Candidate.
- Caste Certificate of Parents i.e. Father/Grandfather/Aunty (Father’s Sister)/Uncle (Blood Relation).
You also need to provide an affidavit which states that you belong to particular Caste.
You will get with in 21 days of submitting the application.
- My application for the caste/community certificate for my daughter is rejected owing to the failure of submitting her father's caste certificate. Her father is from Karnataka and mother is from Kerala and she is born and brought up in Kerala and stayed throughout with her mother. In Karnataka, Muslims who belong to the general category are not given caste certificate. What should I do to get the caste certificate for my daughter?
- My caste certificates is in my college. And I want to apply for my ecet entrance application which can't be done without my caste certificate.And there are no xerox of caste certificate in my home. So can I get a caste certificate or xerox of caste certificate in online?
- How can I get caste certificate from Tamil Nadu? I was born and studied in Puducherry. My family settles here since 2004. But my father belongs to Chidambaram Tamil Nadu.I don't have any address proof from Tamil nadu. How can I get my community certificate from Tamil Nadu? Can I apply for caste and OBC caste certificate in Tamil Nadu based on my father`s caste certificate and can I submit this OBC for central govt jobs?
- I live in Bengal since birth and my caste comes under SC in Bengal. I am not a migrant. My family is living in Bengal since 1950s. However, the family member caste certificate required to make my SC certificate is of my cousin who lives in Punjab and my caste which is SC in Bengal comes under OBC in Punjab. Can I use her OBC certificate to apply for SC certificate in Bengal under the same caste?
- My original caste certificate gets vanished because of rainwater. But I have Xerox of that caste certificate. How can I get duplicate copy of it? And I can't apply for a new caste certificate because I have the validity of that caste certificate.
- My family belongs to Andhra Pradesh and belongs to Sc caste but no document proof because my father worked in central govt. Posted in north india for nearly 30 years.Finally settled in Karnataka as my grandfather settled in Karnataka(1960) and have all proofs like aadhar card,ration card etc of Karnataka. Due to urgency for my school admission my parents applied for caste certificate of Karnataka and got it. Now can I apply for govt jobs with Karnataka SC certificate ?
- My native place is Ekamba which was on Maharashtra- Karnataka border. I stay in Maharashtra and now i want to apply for caste certificate for my son. We still stay in Maharashtra but the village is in Karnataka now. So how and where to apply for caste certificate? I want a caste certificate that can be used in Maharashtra?