Answered on June 03,2018
To get caste certificate in Karnataka you have to visit Tahasildar office in your Taluk.Collect the application and submit it with the required details of your caste and other relevant information to the Taluk office.
Documents required are as follows.
- Residence Proof (Ration Card /Rent / Maintenance Receipt / Landline Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill)
- School Leaving Certificate of Candidate.
- Caste Certificate of Parents i.e. Father/Grandfather/Aunty (Father’s Sister)/Uncle (Blood Relation).
You also need to provide an affidavit which states that you belong to particular Caste.
You will get with in 21 days of submitting the application.
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
Seva Sindhu Services: Online Application, Service PlusSeva Sindhu is an initiative of the Government of Karnataka to avail all the Government Services of any department in one place thereby saving a lot of time and money. Seva Sindhu provides ..
Click here to get a detailed guide
- How to get caste certificate in Karnataka if I don't have the school leaving certificate? Write Answer
- My uncles belong to talwar caste but my father's caste was written as Kaballiga. Can we get ST certificate by applying for our uncle's certificate? Write Answer
- I have Agamudi caste certificate category 1 in Karnataka state which belongs to the backward class. How to get obc caste certificate for central government reservation seats? Write Answer
- Made mistake in address while applying for fresh caste and income certificate in Karnataka. What to do? Write Answer
- Why am I unable to print the caste income certificate from the Nadakacheri website using my RD number when I have applied for it and received the certificate? The details are correctly displayed in the certificate verification section. What could be the reason for this issue? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
Advocate Sreekala B @6282313023
Vileena Rathnam Manohar
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.