Answered on November 06,2018
You can download the domicile certificate from Nadakacheri website (www.nadakacheri.karnataka.gov.in). Follow the below steps to apply caste certificate online.
- Go to www.nadakacheri.karnataka.gov.in and click on “Online Application” below in left side.
- Then user will get Nadakacheri Login page, Enter Mobile number
- Click on ‘HOME button to enter Nadakacheri home page.
- Put the mouse over NEW REQUEST menu to see all services (Caste Certificates, Income Certificates, Residence/Domicile Certificates, Widow Certificates, Unemployment Certificate, OBC Certificates, Population Certificates). Click on the Residence/Domicile Certificates.
- Choose Residence/Domicile Certificates and then it will prompt whether you require certificate in English or Kannada.
- Enter user details, all fields shown in Red are compulsory.
- Select the mode of delivery,as NadaKacheri or Registered Post
- And upload the required documents for the Income certificate. Red colour labels indicates compulsory fields and remaining fields are optional but need produce for easy and fast process of applications. And then click on ‘Save’ to save or ‘Cancel’ for cancelation.
- Click on ‘Save’ button, then will generate ACK no, and user will receive same ACK no to his mobile.
- Click ‘OK’ button, then Click on ‘Online Payment’ button to pay the application fees. Then will show the following message as below. Click ‘OK’ to proceed or ‘Cancel’ to cancel the payment.
- In the bill payment page, choose the card payment: Cedit Cards, Internet Banking, Debit Cards, Select the Card Type, and click on ‘Make Payment’.
- Provide required details then click on ‘Make Payment’.
- The application will be accepted only after successful online payment of application fees. After successful payment, ACK no. (which starts with RD…) will appear in concerned Nadakacheri’s for further process of application.
- Collect the certificate from Nadakacheri on due date.
How to get Domicile Certificate in Karnataka?A domicile certificate is an official statement provided to the citizen by the state government confirming the residence of the applicant. The domicile certificate proves that the ..
- I have studied in kolar, Karnataka and resided their for about 23 years. Later shifted to Bengaluru and resided for about 15 years. Now I am in Hyderabad. I want to get domicile certificates from KOLAR, but I don't have any rent receipts. Only school marks cards, records only I have. I had voter card now I have voter card in Hyderabad. Adhaar a, driving license also from Hyderabad. In my service records only I have kolar address as my home town address. Can I get domicile domicile certificates from KOLAR with these these records? Write Answer
- My husband is in defence.He is from Bangalore. As he is in defence, we are living in different parts of India. How to apply for Karnataka domicile certificate for my kids. If they have domicile certificate, are they eilgible to apply karnataka state colleges after 12th? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.