Answered on December 17,2017
To get caste certificate in Karnataka you have to visit Tahasildar office in your Taluk.
Collect the application and submit it with the required details of your caste and other relevant information to the Taluk office.
You also need to provide an affidavit which states that you belong to particular Caste.
Answered on February 07,2020
Follow the below steps to apply caste certificate online.
- Visit Nadakacheri website and click on “Online Application” below in left side.
- Then user will get Nadakacheri Login page, Enter Mobile number
- Click on ‘HOME button to enter Nadakacheri home page.
- Put the mouse over NEW REQUEST menu to see all services (Caste Certificates, Income Certificates, Residence/Domicile Certificates, Widow Certificates, Unemployment Certificate, OBC Certificates, Population Certificates). Click on the required service.
- Choose Caste certificate and then it will prompt whether you require certificate in English or Kannada.
- Enter user details, all fields shown in Red are compulsory.
- Select the mode of delivery,as NadaKacheri or Registered Post
- And upload the required documents for the Income certificate. Red colour labels indicates compulsory fields and remaining fields are optional but need produce for easy and fast process of applications. And then click on ‘Save’ to save or ‘Cancel’ for cancelation.
- Click on ‘Save’ button, then will generate ACK no, and user will receive same ACK no to his mobile.
- Click ‘OK’ button, then Click on ‘Online Payment’ button to pay the application fees. Then will show the following message as below. Click ‘OK’ to proceed or ‘Cancel’ to cancel the payment.
- In the bill payment page, choose the card payment: Cedit Cards, Internet Banking, Debit Cards, Select the Card Type, and click on ‘Make Payment’.
- Provide required details then click on ‘Make Payment’.
- The application will be accepted only after successful online payment of application fees. After successful payment, ACK no. will appear in concerned Nadakacheri’s for further process of application. And final certificate will get in concerned Nadakacheri center.
Seva Sindhu Services: Online Application, Service Plus (2022)Seva Sindhu is an initiative of the Government of Karnataka to avail all the Government Services of any department in one place thereby saving a lot of time and money. Seva Sindhu provides ..
- I wanted my OBC caste certificate for educational purpose. When i tried nadakacheri website, they ask for "school certificate", what is school certificate? ( SSLC or TC or Study certificate). What is it? Write Answer
- I have a caste certificate but I can't find the rd number in that. Is there any other way to find the RD id? Write Answer
- I got govt job in 2a category in Karnataka in 2016. I applied for another post and got again in 2a category in 2022. I did caste validation by DC in 2016. Should I do caste validation again for new job? Write Answer
- I applied for both kcet and neet.During filling kcet application I gave my old caste certificate rd number & during neet I gave new certificate rd number I have done all kcet verification & I have verification slip.Should I go for neet verification? Write Answer
- I wanted to know if RD number of caste and income certificate are same since I belong to General merit category.Someone please help me with this? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.