How to get caste certificate in Karnataka?
To get caste certificate in Karnataka you have to visit Tahasildar office in your Taluk.
Collect the application and submit it with the required details of your caste and other relevant information to the Taluk office.
You also need to provide an affidavit which states that you belong to particular Caste.
Follow the below steps to apply caste certificate online.
- Go to www.nadakacheri.karnataka.gov.in and click on “Online Application” below in left side.
- Then user will get Nadakacheri Login page, Enter Mobile number
- Click on ‘HOME button to enter Nadakacheri home page.
- Put the mouse over NEW REQUEST menu to see all services (Caste Certificates, Income Certificates, Residence/Domicile Certificates, Widow Certificates, Unemployment Certificate, OBC Certificates, Population Certificates). Click on the required service.
- Choose Caste certificate and then it will prompt whether you require certificate in English or Kannada.
- Enter user details, all fields shown in Red are compulsory.
- Select the mode of delivery,as NadaKacheri or Registered Post
- And upload the required documents for the Income certificate. Red colour labels indicates compulsory fields and remaining fields are optional but need produce for easy and fast process of applications. And then click on ‘Save’ to save or ‘Cancel’ for cancelation.
- Click on ‘Save’ button, then will generate ACK no, and user will receive same ACK no to his mobile.
- Click ‘OK’ button, then Click on ‘Online Payment’ button to pay the application fees. Then will show the following message as below. Click ‘OK’ to proceed or ‘Cancel’ to cancel the payment.
- In the bill payment page, choose the card payment: Cedit Cards, Internet Banking, Debit Cards, Select the Card Type, and click on ‘Make Payment’.
- Provide required details then click on ‘Make Payment’.
- The application will be accepted only after successful online payment of application fees. After successful payment, ACK no. will appear in concerned Nadakacheri’s for further process of application. And final certificate will get in concerned Nadakacheri center.
Caste Certificates - Recently Asked Questions
If I apply again online for OBC certificate on the Nadakacheri website, will any employees physically visit my house for verification or based on the documents submitted online, will they verify and approve the same and issue the certificate?
We got OBC certificate in Kannada format. But we need the certificate in English format for the educational purpose. How would I get the certificate in English format? Do we need to apply online with existing RD number?
My caste certificate from Nada Kacheri was made on May 2014. It doesn't have a hologram sticker (but had a printed hologram). Is the certificate original? Can it be verified for government jobs? Also, I can't reprint the certificate (from their website) as I have lost the number which was used to make the certificate.