How to get AHL TIN for Digital Ration Card application?
AHL TIN stands for Abridged Household List- Transaction Identification Number. It is a unique number provided to each member of family in the ration card.
Follow the below steps to get AHL TIN number.
- Search for “SECC List for Landless Manual Casual Labour Survey” in google. This is because the concerned department has multiple links for providing the same data and most of the links are not working now.
- Once you find the link in google, click on it. In the page, you can see "SECC List for Landless Manual Casual Labour Survey". Click on it.
- Select your State
- Select Your Tehsil/taluka,
- Select your Gram Panchayat
- Select the type of list you want to see
- Click on Submit button.
- You will get to see a table with name of head of family and members of the family along with their Transaction Identification Number (TIN).
Currently, none of the websites is providing the AHL TIN number. Few of the links that you could have used are provided below.
If you are from West Bengal, follow the below steps to find your AHL TIN number.
Visit SECC WB 2011 website.
Enter your district, block, Gram Panchayat and Village.
Enter your name as well.
Click on Search.
If your name is there in the list, it will be displayed as shown below along with AHL TIN number.
- You can also click on "View Details" to see further details.