Answered on February 28,2019
For Keralites- Your license number might be like 1/xxxxx/2019, use the format KL01 201900xxxxx
Answered on August 20,2019
For downloading Driving License from Digilocker, you have to enter your driving license in a specific format. Details of it are provided below.
Driving Licence number can be entered in any of the following formats: DL-1420110012345 or DL14 20110012345
Total number of input characters should be exactly 16 (including space or '-').
If you hold an old driving license with a different format, please convert the format as per below rule before entering.
SS-RRYYYYNNNNNNN OR SSRR YYYYNNNNNNN
SS - Two character State Code (like RJ for Rajasthan, TN for Tamil Nadu etc)
RR - Two digit RTO Code
YYYY - 4-digit Year of Issue (For Example: If year is mentioned in 2 digits, say 99, then it should be converted to 1999. Similarly use 2012 for 12).
NNNNNNN- Rest of the numbers are to be given in 7 digits. If there are less number of digits, then additional 0's(zeros) may be added to make the total 7.
For example: If the Driving Licence Number is RJ-13/DLC/12/ 123456 then please enter RJ-1320120123456 OR RJ13 20120123456.
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
How to fix issues with Digilocker?DigiLocker is a digital locker to store all your documents. Sometimes, you might have encountered any of the following issues with Digilocker. Documents uploaded by you to Digilocker mi..
Click here to get a detailed guide
- I have studied in Autonomous college which is affiliated with Bangalore University. I lost my marks cards. When am trying to extract the marks card in Digilocker it is not coming up. Does it mean the college is not registered in NDA? Write Answer
- Can I use Digilocker marks sheet for updating my Aadhar using HOF? Write Answer
- Whenever i try to log in my digilocker says no internet connection, what to do? I have perfectly working internet connection. It is happening for long time Write Answer
- How to add my Maharashtra caste validity certificate on Digilocker? Write Answer
- Can I use 10th mark sheet in digilocker at the passport office? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Vileena Rathnam Manohar
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.