- I want to give One and the same certificate in Chennai, which I took from Kerala. So, is One and the same certificate valid all India?
- Is One and Same certificate valid all over India.I am from Kerala and I have to give the certificate in Chennai?
- My bike RC was expired on Oct-2019 Tamil Nadu registration. So how to get FC? How much will be the price with the procedure ?
- I got a job in Bangalore. I wanna buy a bike. But the on-road price in Bangalore is way high. What should I do if i buy a bike in Chennai and take my bike to Bangalore for 3 year.
- Ente bike registeration Karnataka bangalore annu. Feb 20 RC expired ayyi. Njan ippo Chennai annu ullathu. Vandiyum chennai annu. Chennayil online through ennikku rc renewal cheyyan patrumo..
- My 2 wheeler is registered in Chennai. As I got shifted to Bangalore, I got NOC from Chennai for Bangalore. But I didn't register in Bangalore. Now I got transferred to Hyderabad. What is the the way to get the vehicle registered in Hyderabad?
- I have a TN registered Yamaha RX 135. I had got an NoC in 2015 to shift to Bangalore. Now, the RC expired in June 2015 and bike continues to be in Chennai, unable to be renewed as RTO says I need to cancel NOC in KA. I would like to know which option is better and cost effective ? a) Receive NoC cancellation from KA (Fine ? ) and renew RC in Chennai b) Take bike to KA and apply for Re-Registration with Old NoC - expecting hefty fine, Road Tax etc. (Fine per month post NoC expiry would help) Limitation : In Chennai, unable to get PUC with invalid RC