Answered on July 11,2020
Delete option is only available on DigiLocker web. Please log in through DigiLocker web and go to issued documents section. Select the document and click delete.
Answered on March 08,2020
Login to the Dilgilocker web portal and you will find delete icon for all the issued documents except Aadhaar.
- How to download Kerala SSLC mark card from Digilocker?
- I lost my digilocker username and password. How to get it ?
- How do I enter DL number in Digilocker ? Driving License is from UP and RTO is in Agra.
- How can I change my registered mobile number in Digilocker ?
- How to upload PUC in Digilocker?
- DigiLocker is asking me to link Aadhaar. After entering my Aadhaar number it shows "This Aadhaar number is already linked to another DigiLocker account.” What to do ?
- All the documents which I have uploaded in Digilocker are gone. What happened and how to reach out to Digilocker guys?