Answered on July 08,2019
It will take 2-3 weeks to get caste certificate.
As you have not mentioned the state, I cannot help you with the process.
If you still have not received it, visit the respective authority in your area.
The authorities competent to issue Caste Certificates are indicated below:
District Magistrate / Additional Magistrate / Collector / Deputy Commissioner / Additional Deputy Commissioner / Deputy Collector / Ist Class Stipendiary Magistrate / Sub-Divisional magistrate / Taluka Magistrate / Executive Magistrate / Extra Assistant Commissioner (not below the rank of Ist Class Stipendiary Magistrate).
Chief Presidency Magistrate / Additional Chief Presidency Magistrate / Presidency Magistrate.
Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tehsildar.
Sub-Divisional Officer of the area where the candidate and / or his family resides.
Answered on July 08,2019
If you are from Karnataka, follow the below steps to track the status of caste certificate.
Visit Nadakacheri website
Click on "Online Application"
From the drop-down menu, select "Application Status"
Enter the Acknowledgment number that starts with RD..
Click on "Get Status" to know the status of your application
- I applied to AP caste certificate. But I lost my application number. How to get my certificate? Write Answer
- My parents moved to Kerala form Tamilnadu when I was a kid. We have kerala state Ration card, aadhar, school certificates and other documents but don't have cast certificate and we have a Tamilnadu caste certificate. How could I get kerala state caste certificate? Write Answer
- My father don't have record of caste then how can I take my caste certificate in Kerala? My parents don't have proof like SSLC. Write Answer
- I paid the prescribed fee to get the caste certificate for my son. Though payment was successful twice on nadakacheri I am unable to get the certificate. What should I do? Write Answer
- What happens if I could not attend enquiry call for caste certificate in Hyderabad? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Molleti Ramesh Babu
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Jean at Adventus Canada immigration
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.