Answered on September 21,2021
Send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details.
Can number –
Mobile number –
Applicant name -
Please attach your aadhar proof as pdf for verification. After giving your proof, we will forward it to concern department and they will contact you for CAN edit.
Source: This answer is provided by eSevai Help-Desk Team, Tamil Nadu
Answered on November 28,2019
Follow the below steps to edit your CAN details.
Login to TN eSevai portal
Enter the CAN number and search for the records.
- Click on "Edit CAN Details" to edit the CAN details.
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
How to get Income Certificate in Tamil Nadu?Income certificate is an official statement provided to the citizen by the state government confirming his/her annual income. Income certificates states the different sources of income ..
Click here to get a detailed guide
- I was born in Tamilnadu and hold a BC-C certificate from TN. I am living in Andhra Pradesh since 1998 with my family having AP ration/Aadhaar etc. When I applied for BC-C, the MRO refused. He said I should get it from TN for my son too. Suggestions? Write Answer
- I’m residing in Chennai and have my address proofs registered in Chennai. At the moment, I don’t have both my mother and fathers caste certificate at hand. Can I apply for OC caste certificate? If yes, please advise next steps Write Answer
- How to change the district name in community certificate of my 2 yr old son? I belong to Thiruvallur district but it is mentioned there as Chennai district. Write Answer
- How can I check the status of my son's OBC certificate application in Tamil Nadu? I have the application receipt with a 12-digit acknowledgement number starting with "TN 620- ----------." It was applied one week ago. Write Answer
- Service already applied with same can number nu varudhu but saved application and returned application la edhuvum illa.Epdi solve pandradhu? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
PGN Property Management
Tahsildar, Kurnool District, AP / Govind Singh R
Indian Highways Management Company Limited
Advocate Sreekala B @6282313023
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.