How to change my name in caste certificate?

Raghu Raghu
Answered on May 17,2019

If there is a spelling mistake in your name in caste certificate, you need to get an affidavit stating that your name is written incorrectly and mention your original name in the affidavit. You need to have any of the identity documents such as Aadhar card, voter id etc. to prove your original name.

Then you need to visit the local Tehsildar or panchayat office staff to submit these documents.
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question