Answered on May 17,2019
If there is a spelling mistake in your name in caste certificate, you need to get an affidavit stating that your name is written incorrectly and mention your original name in the affidavit. You need to have any of the identity documents such as Aadhar card, voter id etc. to prove your original name.
Then you need to visit the local Tehsildar or panchayat office staff to submit these documents.
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
- I received OBC Non creamy certificate from edistrict Kerala. But Central Institution prospectus want it to be given in proforma given in it. Is this proforma just a guide or strictly followed? Write Answer
- What if my non creamy layer certificate (for central educational purpose) application status in Kerala is "verification"? Do I need to wait for some more days or to resubmit? Write Answer
- How to re-apply for OBC NCL Certificate after 1 yesr of issuing previous one in West Bengal ? Write Answer
- Saiva vellala is under which category in Kerala? Write Answer
- Can I use the Andhra Pradesh Caste certificate issued five years ago for upcoming exams? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
pravasi online helper
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Tahsildar, Kurnool District, AP / Govind Singh R
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.