Answered on May 23,2018
NOC for 2 wheeler cannot be done online in Karnataka. Owner of the bike needs to visit the local RTO to submit application for the NOC. Following documents are required for NOC of 2 wheelers.
- Insurance certificate
- Pollution Under Control certificate
- Consent of Financier on CMV form 28 (if the vehicle is covered by Hypothecation, HPA or a lease agreement)
- Permit and fitness certificate (applicable for commercial vehicles)
- Pencil print of the chassis number for the CMV 28 form
- Photo identity and address proof
Once you submit all the applications, RTO will obtain a report of the vehicle from police authority to check if the vehicle is involved in any criminal case or stolen. If there are no incidence, then a clearance certificate will be issued. RTO will take 3 business days to issue the NOC certificate.
Answered on April 29,2019
Steps to obtain NOC is provided below.
Complete Guide to RTO Services in KarnatakaRegional Transport Office (RTO) is a government organization responsible for issuing vehicle related certificates in India. RTO in Karnataka provides the following services. No Objectio..
- What is the procedure of cancelation of noc given by Gujarat state for jharkhand state Write Answer
- How do I get road tax refund from Gurgaon RTO as I have paid road tax in Bangalore now ? Write Answer
- I sold a Bajaj discover bike in 2008 (RTO Indiranagar, Bangalore, Karnataka). I did an exchange from hero honda dealership. But in parivahan website it still shows under my name.How to update the records or keep myself safe from other issues ? I don't have any documents with me since its been long time. Write Answer
- What is the current running number at Yelahanka RTO ? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.