Answered on May 23,2018
NOC for 2 wheeler cannot be done online in Karnataka. Owner of the bike needs to visit the local RTO to submit application for the NOC. Following documents are required for NOC of 2 wheelers.
- Insurance certificate
- Pollution Under Control certificate
- Consent of Financier on CMV form 28 (if the vehicle is covered by Hypothecation, HPA or a lease agreement)
- Permit and fitness certificate (applicable for commercial vehicles)
- Pencil print of the chassis number for the CMV 28 form
- Photo identity and address proof
Once you submit all the applications, RTO will obtain a report of the vehicle from police authority to check if the vehicle is involved in any criminal case or stolen. If there are no incidence, then a clearance certificate will be issued. RTO will take 3 business days to issue the NOC certificate.
Answered on April 29,2019
Steps to obtain NOC is provided below.