How to apply for learners license online in Bangalore ?
- Go to https://parivahan.gov.in/sarathiservice8/stateSelection.do
- Choose your State
- On the left hand side of the page, click Apply Online
- Click on New Learners License
- Click on Continue
- As you are applying for fresh Learner Licence, then select the first choice “Applicant does not hold Driving/ Learner Licence” then click Submit button.Fill all the necessary information, * marked block is mandatory to fill.
- After filling the form click on Submit button.After successful submission Application Number will be generated and SMS will be sent to the entered mobile number. Candidate can take a print of the generated acknowledgement.
- Click on Next button for documents, photo and signature upload.
- Select the UPLOAD DOCUMENTS option and click Next button. Select the suitable documents and proofs for respective documents.
- Select the option Document and upload the document and click on Conform button to document upload conformation and click on Next button.
- Repeat the document upload procedure to upload all necessary documents.
- After successful uploading of all necessary documents click on Next button to Photo and Signature
- Click on Browse button to select photograph of the candidate and Signature of the candidate.
- Click on Upload and View Files
- After successful upload of Photograph and Signature click on Save Photo & Signature Image Files.
- “Inserted Successfully” message will be displayed on successful upload.
- Then click on Next button to Fee Payment.
- Select the Fee Payment option and click Next for fee payment
- Instructions will be displayed for Online Payment for the LL/DL Applications then click “Click here to Continue ePayment”
- Make the payment
Once all uploads are complete and confirmed, you’ll get a prompt to book your Learner's License test slot.Book the slot. Visit the RTO on that specific day with all the required documents and clear the test.
RTO works - Recently Asked Questions
I am from Maharashtra, currently living in Goa.I want to buy 2nd hand vehicle which is Goa state registered. I only have lease agreement of flat as address proof. But RTO is asking for election card as a proof. So what shall i do to transfer ownership of vehicle on my name?
I have bought 2014 model Ford EcoSport three days back and is planning to go to Bengaluru. I have transferred car to my name. How much tax I need to deposit for invoice amount 738389.43 . Also, How the refund will be provided to the person from whom I have bought ?
I want to move my i20 car from Noida to Bangalore, for how long can I drive my car in Bangalore without obtaining NOC from Noida RTO, and without paying Karnataka road-tax and without changing number? Is it possible/advisable to not get the NOC? Also, will I be able to drive it to nearby states in Tamilnadu and Kerala?
I have a swift LDI 2008 registered in Delhi. I purchased it in 2017 year based on an affidavit and got NOC issued from RTO Delhi for RTO in Alwar(Rajasthan). Somehow I couldn't get it re-registered at Jaipur RTO. Till date the ownership is not in my name. Now is there any way to get the ownership transferred to my name in Delhi or Alwar. I have insurance, RC, Affidavit, Pollution & NOC. Pls suggest some way.