Answered on July 07,2018
- Go to https://parivahan.gov.in/sarathiservice8/stateSelection.do
- Choose your State
- On the left hand side of the page, click Apply Online
- Click on New Learners License
- Click on Continue
- As you are applying for fresh Learner Licence, then select the first choice “Applicant does not hold Driving/ Learner Licence” then click Submit button.Fill all the necessary information, * marked block is mandatory to fill.
- After filling the form click on Submit button.After successful submission Application Number will be generated and SMS will be sent to the entered mobile number. Candidate can take a print of the generated acknowledgement.
- Click on Next button for documents, photo and signature upload.
- Select the UPLOAD DOCUMENTS option and click Next button. Select the suitable documents and proofs for respective documents.
- Select the option Document and upload the document and click on Conform button to document upload conformation and click on Next button.
- Repeat the document upload procedure to upload all necessary documents.
- After successful uploading of all necessary documents click on Next button to Photo and Signature
- Click on Browse button to select photograph of the candidate and Signature of the candidate.
- Click on Upload and View Files
- After successful upload of Photograph and Signature click on Save Photo & Signature Image Files.
- “Inserted Successfully” message will be displayed on successful upload.
- Then click on Next button to Fee Payment.
- Select the Fee Payment option and click Next for fee payment
- Instructions will be displayed for Online Payment for the LL/DL Applications then click “Click here to Continue ePayment”
- Make the payment
Once all uploads are complete and confirmed, you’ll get a prompt to book your Learner's License test slot.Book the slot. Visit the RTO on that specific day with all the required documents and clear the test.
Complete Guide to RTO Services in KarnatakaRegional Transport Office (RTO) is a government organization responsible for issuing vehicle related certificates in India. RTO in Karnataka provides the following services. No Objectio..
- I have a car under "Company Leased Vehicle" policy. The RC book is having company's name. Now after Lease duration is over, i want to transfer the car to my name. But online application asks the Self attested photo of seller. How can i provide the self attested photo of Company? Please let me know what can be done for this. Write Answer
- How much are the fees for making the 2016 model Maruti Suzuki Ritz a white board from a yellow board? Write Answer
- How to do RTO related works for my Bangalore registered bike as I am now moving to Pune from Chattisgarh? Write Answer
- My vehicle was hypothecated when purchased 18 years back. the company closed more than a decade back. now RTO is asking to get NOC from the company. i do not have any documents . what to do? Write Answer
- I am shifting to Bangalore for 10 month from state of Haryana. My car is 10 years old. How to pay road tax? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Tahsildar, Kurnool District, AP / Govind Singh R
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.