Answered on February 20,2019
Please follow the below steps to apply for income certificate online in Karnataka.
- Go to www.nadakacheri.karnataka.gov.in and click on “Online Application”
- Choose "Apply Online" from the drop-down menu.
- Then user will get Nadakacheri Login page, Enter Mobile number
- Click on ‘HOME button to enter Nadakacheri home page.
- Put the mouse over NEW REQUEST menu to see all services (Caste Certificates, Income Certificates, Residence/Domicile Certificates, Widow Certificates, Unemployment Certificate, OBC Certificates, Population Certificates).
- Choose Income certificate and then it will prompt whether you require certificate in English or Kannada.
- Enter user details, all fields shown in Red are compulsory.
- Select the mode of delivery,as NadaKacheri or Registered Post
- And upload the required documents for the Income certificate. Red colour labels indicates compulsory fields and remaining fields are optional but need produce for easy and fast process of applications. And then click on ‘Save’ to save or ‘Cancel’ for cancelation.
- Click on ‘Save’ button, then will generate ACK no, and user will receive same ACK no to his mobile.
- Click ‘OK’ button, then Click on ‘Online Payment’ button to pay the application fees. Then will show the following message as below. Click ‘OK’ to proceed or ‘Cancel’ to cancel the payment.
- In the bill payment page, choose the card payment: Cedit Cards, Internet Banking, Debit Cards, Select the Card Type, and click on ‘Make Payment’.
- Provide required details then click on ‘Make Payment’.
- The application will be accepted only after successful online payment of application fees. After successful payment, ACK no. will appear in concerned Nadakacheri’s for further process of application. And final certificate will be issued from the concerned Nadakacheri center.
Seva Sindhu Services: Online Application, Service Plus (2022)Seva Sindhu is an initiative of the Government of Karnataka to avail all the Government Services of any department in one place thereby saving a lot of time and money. Seva Sindhu provides ..
- How many copies can be request for income certificate in one application in Bangalore? Write Answer
- obc-ncl ಅಂತ ಸೆಂಟ್ರಲ್ ಗೋರ್ಮೆಂಟ್ ನವರೇ ಹೇಳುತ್ತಾರೆ neet ಬರಬೇಕೆಂದರೆ obc-ncl ಕೇಳುತ್ತಾರೆ ಕರ್ನಾಟಕದಲ್ಲಿ ನಾಡಕಚೇರಿಯಲ್ಲಿ Nclಹಾಕುವುದಕ್ಕೆ ಬರುವುದಿಲ್ಲ ಅಂತ ಹೇಳುತ್ತಾರೆ Ews ಅನ್ನು ತೆಗೆದುಕೊಳ್ಳಬೇಕು ಅಂತ ಹೇಳುತ್ತಾರೆ ತೆಗೆದುಕೊಳ್ಳಬೇಕು ಅಂತ ಹೇಳುತ್ತಾರೆ Neet ಅಪ್ಲಿಕೇಶನ್ ನಲ್ಲಿ obc-ncl ಅಂತ ಇರುತ್ತೆ ಅದಕ್ಕೆ ಏನು ಮಾಡಬೇಕು ನಮ್ಮ ಜಾತಿ ವೀರಶೈವ ಲಿಂಗಾಯತ Write Answer
- Am I eligible to apply for ews certificate as I belong to 2a obc category in Karnataka? Write Answer
- How to get income certificate rd number? Write Answer
- My income certificate has expired. I have applied for the new one. But it is taking the time. So with rd number, am I eligible to apply kcet 2022? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Tahsildar, Kurnool District, AP / Govind Singh R
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.