Answered on February 20,2019
Please follow the below steps to apply for caste certificate online in Karnataka.
- Go to www.nadakacheri.karnataka.gov.in and click on “Online Application”.
- Choose "Apply Online" from drop down menu.
- Then the user will get Nadakacheri Login page, Enter Mobile number
- Click on ‘HOME button to enter Nadakacheri home page.
- Put the mouse over NEW REQUEST menu to see all services (Caste Certificates, Income Certificates, Residence/Domicile Certificates, Widow Certificates, Unemployment Certificate, OBC Certificates, Population Certificates). Click on the required service.
- Choose Caste certificate and then it will prompt whether you require certificate in English or Kannada.
- Enter user details, all fields shown in Red are compulsory.
- Select the mode of delivery,as NadaKacheri or Registered Post
- And upload the required documents for the Income certificate. Red colour labels indicates compulsory fields and remaining fields are optional but need produce for easy and fast process of applications. And then click on ‘Save’ to save or ‘Cancel’ for cancellation.
- Click on ‘Save’ button, then will generate ACK no, and user will receive same ACK no to his mobile.
- Click ‘OK’ button, then Click on ‘Online Payment’ button to pay the application fees. Then will show the following message as below. Click ‘OK’ to proceed or ‘Cancel’ to cancel the payment.
- In the bill payment page, choose the card payment: Cedit Cards, Internet Banking, Debit Cards, Select the Card Type, and click on ‘Make Payment’.
- Provide required details then click on ‘Make Payment’.
- The application will be accepted only after successful online payment of application fees. After successful payment, ACK no. will appear in concerned Nadakacheri’s for further process of application. And final certificate will get in concerned Nadakacheri center.
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
Seva Sindhu Services: Online Application, Service PlusSeva Sindhu is an initiative of the Government of Karnataka to avail all the Government Services of any department in one place thereby saving a lot of time and money. Seva Sindhu provides ..
Click here to get a detailed guide
- I lost my new caste certificate number issued by Government of Karnataka. Can I get that new certificate using old caste certificate number? Write Answer
- How do I get a Central level SC ST caste certificate if I have Karnataka state caste certificate? Write Answer
- I have my SC caste certificate in Karnataka issued in 2011. It has my childhood photo in it as I was 4 yrs old then. Now I will be appearing for NEET. Is the same caste certificate valid as my photo in that certificate is my childhood photo? Write Answer
- My wife belongs to OBC category and I belong to ST category and my income level is 9 lakh per annum in Karnataka. Can my wife get OBC certificate or she can get ST caste certificate? Write Answer
- I only have my father's ST orginal certificate from Karnataka. I don't have caste certificate. No caste mentioned in my TC.. What should I do to get my caste certificate? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
PGN Property Management
A R Ashraf
Tahsildar, Kurnool District, AP / Govind Singh R
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.