Answered on May 20,2018
If you have not applied for re-registration even after 11 months of entering Bangalore city, you will be penalised as per the rule under Section 44 and Section 177 of the Motor Vehicle Act. As per the rule, failure to register the vehicle for more than 11 months, can lead to penalty of Rs 100 for the first offense and Rs 300 for the second and any subsequent offences. This is in addition to the tax that needs to have been paid from the vehicle’s time of entry, along with interest.
- I own a bike registered under Kerala Adoor RTO. For a short duration of time, I was in Bangalore. During that time, I paid the road tax in Janbharathi ( KA41), Bangalore for lifetime tax.Now its time for reregistration of bike. In the Parivahan website, its showing vehicle is registered under two RTO's.How to cancel the registration details from Bangalore RTO? The registration number is still KL only.
- How to cancel online application from vahan website ?
- How to withdraw an online application from the Parivahan website?
- How to complete pending transactions on vahan site ?
- വാഹനത്തിന്റെ ഫിറ്റ്നസ് സർട്ടിഫിക്കറ്റ് റിന്യൂ ചെയാൻ എന്ത് ചെയ്യണം ?
- ടാക്സി കാർ , പ്രൈവറ്റ് കാർ ആക്കാൻ എന്ത് ചെയ്യണം ?
- How to reprint tax token if tax token is missing?