Answered on December 28,2017
Answered on December 28,2017
It will cost around INR 6000 plus government charges for sales tax registration.
- I have inherited my mother’s properties and other assets in India. I live in Australia and have NRI status. Will I need to pay taxes on the sales proceeds?
- In a case where disputed tax contains qualifying tax arrears as also non-qualifying tax arrears (such as tax arrears relating 10 assessment made in respect of undisclosed foreign income): Whether the assessee is eligible to the Vivad se Vishwas itself? If eligible, whether quantification of disputed tax can exclude/ignore non-qualifying tax arrears?
- I am from Kolkata and want to bring my West Bengal registered Fortuner to Bangalore. Can I drive the vehicle with the same registration or Should I get re-registration and pay road tax? I have paid life time tax in Kolkata. Can I claim the difference of lifetime tax in Kolkata? Will I have to pay road tax in Bangalore after calculating depreciation. How much will be the cost? It's a 2013 Fortuner.
- My son is an NRI and his tenant has to deduct TDS (Tax Deducted at Source) every month and deposit in the bank. After every quarter, he has to submit Form 27A and 27Q online and then generate Form 16A. Is it possible that I deposit TDS amount as advance tax every month in the bank?
- My 5 years old car registered in Bangalore and now I am shifted to Pune. I have below questions (1) How much would be my appox road tax in Pune for 5 years old car with 3.5 lakh IDV (2) If I pay road tax in Pune, do I have option to use same KA number with Bangalore registration ? Or I have to change numberto MH ? (3) Approx how long it takes to get tax refund from Bangalore ? and will full tax amount will be refunded ?
- I hold a PAN (permanent Account Number) and OCI (Overseas Citizenship of India) card and am a current citizen and tax resident of Australia. I am planning to come back to India after retirement. Will my Australian retirement funds which are tax-free in Australia be also tax-free in India, if I decide to become an Indian tax resident in the future?
- I am a non-resident Indian (NRI). I do (Systematic Investment Plan)SIPs in six equity mutual fund schemes that amount to INR1.8 lakh a month. I do not have any income in India and every year I get refund for tax deducted at source (TDS) of debt funds. I would like to churn my portfolio (units that have completed 1 year) every year before 31 March and reinvest the amount in same plan before 31 March. Will long-term capital gain tax (LTCG) tax reflect on my 26AS certificate? Can I claim refund as I do not have any income in India?
- I want to move my car ford Figo from Gurgaon to Bangalore. It's 7 years old car. I want to re-register my car in Bangalore. Q1. How long I can drive car in Banglore without re-registration after getting NOC from Gurgaon RTO? Q2. How much I have to pay to Banglore RTO for re-registration of my 7 years old car. Tax will be on the invoice of the car or Tax will be on the IDV which is mentioned in insurance of the car and what percentage?
- As per the Income-tax Law, gain arising on transfer of capital asset is charged to tax under the head “Capital gains”. What constitutes ‘transfer’ as per Income-tax Law?
- I wish to bequeath an equitable portion of my assets and investments to my daughter who is residing in the US. Do US citizens have to pay inheritance tax or any other tax on the transfer of the value of the assets and investments to her? If so, what options does my daughter have? Can she invest in instruments such as tax-free securities in the US?