Answered on December 28,2017
It will cost around INR 6000 plus government charges for sales tax registration.
- I am applying for khata transfer of a property which is registered ( sales deed) in joint name me and my wife. In the Sakala site it asks to mention the application type. Shall I select Joint or single in the application type. The khata of the seller has single name.
- Ente name il ulla car father nte name il mattan enthu cheyyanam. Athil sales value kanikkendathundo?
- Is GST filing mandatory for small business either in starting of business they have very low amount of sales. And what is the meaning of turnover is it monthly or yearly?
- If I register GST and I have no sales, can I cancel GST registration?
- I have sold my plot of 500 sq yds in April 2021 for Rs 37.50 lakhs and I am a senior citizen. Do I have to pay income tax as I have no income except from GST sales in business as manufacturers?
- Sales data was missed in GSTR1. Can we show those sales in in 3B directly without entering in gstr1?
Top contributors this week
SEHEER A KADER OTTAYIL
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.