Answered on June 07,2022
You and your wife are owners of the property so should select Joint Application
Following documents are required for Joint Khata application, including the Affidavit
- Sale Deed
- Tax paid receipt
- Encumbrance Certificate
- Seller Khata or Builder Occupation Certificate
- Aadhar of applicant (with mobile number linked for OTP authentication)
In a separate answer, we wrote about Affidavit for joint Khata transfer, linking the answer below for your reference
In a separate answer, we wrote about the procedure to apply for Khata transfer, linking the answer below for your reference
BBMP Khata Registration / Transfer / Bifurcation / Amalgamation ProcessKhata is a legal identification certificate issued by BBMP. Khata is a document that shows a property owner having an account with the BBMP for paying taxes. The details of a Khata include p..
How to get BBMP Building Plan Approval ?If you are planning to construct a building in Bangalore, you need to get approval from Bruhat Bangalore Mahanagara Palike (BBMP). BBMP's responsibility is to meet the infrastructu..
How to get BBMP Trade License ?Bruhat Bengaluru Mahanagara Palike (BBMP) issues the trade license to industries and shops having the place of business within Bangalore. Trade license is a permit issued by BBMP granting pe..
How to file BBMP property tax online ?Property owners in Bangalore have to pay property tax to the Bruhat Bangalore Mahanagara Palike (BBMP). BBMP tax is collected to maintain the basic civic facilities and services in th..
- How to check land data bank in Karnataka? Write Answer
- How to calculate fair value of land in Karnataka? Write Answer
- How can I check my land value in Karnataka? Write Answer
- I have house in Karnataka which is co owned by me, my late brother and late mother. How to transfer the house in my name and my brothers family on 50% share. Me and my brother's family are resident of Gujarat and my mother was resident of Karnataka but expired in Gujarat. Write Answer
- I'm planning to buy an agri land 8.5 guntas. Per latest 11E sketch, lands total area is 28.4 guntas, out of which 6.12 is B kharab. How to know if portion of 8 gunta land falls under Kharab land or not? Is getting kharab uttaru extract the only way? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
PGN Property Management
The Nilgiris TV
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.