Answered on December 09,2017
It depends on case to case e.g. whether applied under tatkal scheme or normal scheme. Also whether passport is to be issued on post-police verification basis or pre-police verification basis. Under normal course, in case there is no adverse police verification report or there is no delay in police verification due to incomplete data in the passport application or any such other reason, it can be expected that passport will be received within one month.
- Is passport available on the Digilocker app?
- Can I make a rental agreement of my previous rental house in which I am no longer staying? That is a document showing that I lived there for a certain period of time as a proof to show to passport authorities?
- I have lost my 10th marksheet and birth certificate. How can I apply for the passport?
- Can I use my 10th and 12th marksheet in digilocker as verification document for fresh passport issuance?
- I did not add my 10th mark sheet to my passport. but I want to add it and I'm unaware of the procedure. How to add my 10th mark sheet and change my ENCR ?
- What are the procedures to change my name on passport ?
- Is it possible to change my signature in passport ?