Answered on January 29,2019
Income Certificate will be issued to applicant within 21 days of making application.
You can track the status of income certificate by entering the Application Number displayed on acknowledgement receipt
For tracking the status, follow the below process.
- Visit Nadakacheri website
- Click on "Online Application"
- From the drop-down menu, select "Application Status"
- Enter the Acknowledgment number that starts with RD..
- Click on "Get Status" to know the status of your application
- Mr. Raja has two minor children, viz., Master A and Master B. Master A is a child artist and Master B is suffering from diseases specified under section 80U. The income of A and B are as follows: Income of A from stage shows Rs. 1,00,000.Income of A from bank interest: Rs. 6,000.The income of B from bank interest: Rs. 1,20,000. Will the income of minor children be clubbed with the income of their parent (Mrs. Raja is not having any income)?
- I want an income certificate for college scholarships form. My last two-year income was less than 1 lakh because my mother has work on MSEB as a temporary employees at the place of father cause they had in accident getting handicapped , but now this year my mother has permanent and that's why our income has suddenly changed from 1 lakh to 4lakh. But college not accept this income because it's suddenly changed and that not my fault. I request Patwari to provide an income certificate of below 1 lakh but she didn't respond. What to do ?
- I am a Karnataka student. I want an income certificate in English to apply for college. But in my old income certificate, my address is different and now I want to change that address and one more problem is that to apply for a new income certificate, one of the documents which are being submitted also not in proper address. What should I do?
- I have caste and income certificate . Now its expired after 5 years . I want only caste certificate I don't want income certificate. So can I apply for the caste certificate or I have to apply again for Income Certificate as well. Even my income remains same ?
- I am unmarried housewife and not doing any job. As such I don't have salary slip form 16 or income tax return form. Which documents shall i submit as income proof to get income certificate ?
- Which income is considered for income certificate of salaried person in Maharashtra gross salary, gross income or taxable income?
- I have last year's Income Certificate from Karnataka. Do I need to apply for Income Certificate this year?