Answered on January 29,2019
Income Certificate will be issued to applicant within 21 days of making application.
You can track the status of income certificate by entering the Application Number displayed on acknowledgement receipt
For tracking the status, follow the below process.
- Visit Nadakacheri website
- Click on "Online Application"
- From the drop-down menu, select "Application Status"
- Enter the Acknowledgment number that starts with RD..
- Click on "Get Status" to know the status of your application
Seva Sindhu Services: Online Application, Service Plus (2022)Seva Sindhu is an initiative of the Government of Karnataka to avail all the Government Services of any department in one place thereby saving a lot of time and money. Seva Sindhu provides ..
- My son is an NRI and his tenant has to deduct TDS (Tax Deducted at Source) every m ..?
- I am a senior citizen and the length of income tax return form ..?
- I am a non-resident Indian (NRI). I do (Systematic Investment Plan)SIPs in six equ ..?
- I am an Indian resident. Can I ask the US firm to deposit the money directly into ..?
- When I applied for Non-Creamy Layer Certificate in Kerala, they request me to uplo ..?