How many days will it take to get caste certificate in Karnataka ?
You will get it with in 21 days of submitting the application. You can track the status of caste certificate by entering the Application Number displayed on acknowledgement receipt
For tracking the status, follow the below process.
- Visit Nadakacheri website
- Click on "Online Application"
- From the drop-down menu, select "Application Status"
- Enter the Acknowledgment number that starts with RD..
- Click on "Get Status" to know the status of your application
Caste Certificates - Recently Asked Questions
My daughter's caste certificate and caste validity certificate both have spelling mistakes in name, her all educational documents Aadhar PAN Domicile certificate has correct name, what is the procedure to do the needful, spelling mistakes in name may occur any problems?