Answered on July 18,2019
It will take 2-3 weeks to get Income certificate after applying.
- I wanted to apply for Kerala Non creamy layer certificate for central university admission. But my father doesn't have a SSLC certificate. How should I write an affidavit for that? Write Answer
- I have renewed my income certificate four years back . Do I need to apply for new Income certificate in Karnataka now? Write Answer
- What amount (annual income) should enter while applying income certificate for the Scheduled caste in esevai portal? Write Answer
- Pensionte aavasyathnu amma varumana certificate eduthirunnu athil varumanam kooduthal anu ittekunnath.1 lakh nu mukalil und.Atrem varumanam sherikum illathathanu. Ini athil correction varuthan pattuo? Write Answer
- I have last year's Income Certificate from Karnataka. In IIT PATNA asking every year new income certificate. Do I need to apply for Income Certificate this year? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Molleti Ramesh Babu
Jean at Adventus Canada immigration
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.